OUR STORY

LIPPMANN

At the heart of our track plants is the Lippmann philosophy of
building the toughest mobile plants on the market, with unmatched
production and reliability

OUR STORY

LIPPMANN

At the heart of our track plants is the Lippmann philosophy of building the toughest mobile plants on the market, with unmatched production and reliability

OUR STORY

Lippmann began close to 100 years ago designing and building high quality, heavy, durable custom static crushing plants tailored to our customers’ specific needs. We then transitioned to building standardized portable models.  The introduction of Lippmann tracked crushers, screeners and stackers was a natural step in the evolution of Lippmann. Understanding the customer and their business goals has been the cornerstone of our success. This close relationship is integral in choosing tracked mobile solutions as well. We have kept our premium quality philosophy and built our reputation on it​ by designing, building and supporting the heaviest and most durable machines in the industry.

1923
1960
1962
1969
1972
1976
1982
1994
2018
2019

1923

Mr. Edward Lippmann founded Lippmann Engineering Works

1960

Lippmann Engineering Works was sold to Hewitt Robbins Manufacturing

1962

Hewitt Robbins and Lippmann Engineering Works were purchased by Litton Industries

1969

Litton Industries moved their operation to Columbia, SC.

Litton Industries sold back the original operation to Edward Lippmann and one of his sons.

1972

Edward Lippmann split and formed a new company called Rock Industries Machinery Corp.

1976

Rock Industries Machinery Corp. fell on hard times and was purchased by the current owners of Lippmann Milwaukee. Since 1976 the Gabriel family changed the name to Lippmann-Milwaukee, Inc. 

1982

Moved Lippmann Milwaukee, Inc. to its present location in Cudahy, WI

1994

Diane Gabriel became CFO of the company

2018

September – Lippmann International Ltd purchases Lippmann-Milwaukee.

2019

October – Metso Outotec acquires the Lippmann Lippmann Group. Manufacturing continued in Milwaukee, Peterborough, and Ireland.